Adobe Photoshop is an exceptional application which can be used for editing your images ina very professional way. Photoshop is considered as the leader in image editing software in the market just because it has got some stellar tools to work with. The efficiency level that is gained by Photoshop is far from the reach of its competitors. All the world renowned artists use Adobe Photoshop for making their designs. Adobe Photoshop has got many features and the feature we have chosen for this tutorial is refining the images with Photoshop edge detection. This feature will let you preview how the changes look like when you make them. This is available on Option bar across the top of the Photoshop window when the selection tool is active. You can also learn about The Clone Stamp Tool in Adobe Photoshop. In order to use Refine Edge feature you need to follow these steps.
- 1st of all you need to make the selection with any if the selection tools.
- The Edge Detection section of the refine Edge dialog box will offer the opportunity foe making the refinements to the selection edge.
- Now click on the Refine Edge button which is located in Options bar resting at the top of Photoshop window.
- Now the refine Edge dialog box will appear on the screen.
- Now here in the Edge Detection section you need to select the Smart Radius check box.
- The Smart Radius feature will automatically adjust the radius for hard as well as sift edges on the border region.
- Now is the time to increase the radius by dragging the slider towards the right side.
- The radius slider will let you adjust the border area where edge refinement occurs.